If you import a .CSV file with contacts and get one or more errors, here are some things to double-check:
- Make sure the .CSV file has the header row and that all column headings are spelled correctly. View Sample File
- Check that the First Name and Email Address fields in each row are filled in.
- Check that you don't have any invalid email addresses. Only one email address with no extra punctuation after the domain is allowed per each row.
- Here are examples of invalid email address formats:
- firstname.lastname@example.org <Matt Brown>