The Promo screen is where contacts access, stream, and download music distributed by Haulix clients. Here's a breakdown of how it works:
1. Access the Promo Library screen where contacts can view all the promos Haulix clients have sent them.
2. When a contact hovers over their email address, they can choose to navigate to their Profile screen and reset any accidental unsubscribes. Contacts can also choose to Sign Out.
3. This is the cover art for the promo.
4. Important album information, including title, artist, label, and the release date, is found here.
5. Clicking Submit Feedback allows contacts to review a release and submit links to coverage of a release.
6. Full album downloads, when available, can be accessed by clicking Zip Download.
7. A detailed description of the release, including band and album bios, can be found here.
8. Clicking Read more will reveal the full album description.
9. This gallery highlights videos and photos related to the release. Click on an individual image to access the full version of that photo.
10. Click the play icon next to any track to begin streaming that song.
11. Single track downloads, when available, can be accessed by clicking the download icon next to the corresponding track.
12. The audio player is anchored to the bottom of the screen.