The Account Access screen allows the primary account holder to control the power granted to additional user accounts.
A few of the options available to account owners include:
- Toggle on/off a user's ability to create, edit, and delete contacts. Leaving the box unchecked will block access to the Contacts page. Users whose access to that page is blocked can still create promos, send email invitations, run reports, and track contact(s) activity.
- Control what group(s) of contacts a user can see when using Haulix. Once selected, all screens will display filtered content associated with only the contacts you allow the user to see.
- Toggle on/off the ability to create and send email invitations. Users can only send email invitations for promos that they can access to the contacts that you allow them to see.
- Toggle on/off the ability to run and export reports. The data in reports will be filtered based on the contacts and promos the user can access.
- Toggle on/off the ability to add, edit, and delete promos.
- Toggle on/off the user's ability to share promos they have created with other users on your account. If left unchecked, the primary account user (you) will have to manage promo access for your team members.
- Toggle on/off access to specific promos for individual users. If 'Can add, edit, and delete Promos' is turned on for users viewing these promos, they can also modify them.