Data privacy regulations are getting stricter. You are not allowed to send promo emails to a contact in the EU without proof they opted-in to your list. In general, this is a good practice for all of your contacts, regardless of where they live. The recommended way to import contacts into your list is for them to opt-in and register themselves. We can help you do that!
1. From your dashboard, click the Contacts tab at the top of the page.
2. At the top of the Contacts page, click Registration Form.
3. The registration page is public, so anybody can register as a contact regardless of how they came across the page. If you want to proceed, click on the switch.
4. A custom registration URL is generated for you. Copy and paste this URL into emails, websites, etc. If you wish to have all new registrants placed into a specific group, select the desired group, and the URL will be automatically updated.
5. Copy and paste the link anywhere to share it with your contacts. Once clicked, your contacts will see the following screen.